Grow with NorthWinds
When you join the more than 100 IT experts at NorthWinds, you get the opportunity to innovate and exceed client expectations every day.
What We Offer
Security and stability
Backed by industry leaders Delta Dental of Illinois and Delta Dental of Wisconsin.
We are committed to our employees’ futures by supporting continued education and growth.
High performance work teams
Our employees’ expertise is essential to deliver expert solutions.
Benefit from Working with Us
With our insurance industry experience, we know the importance of a strong benefits package. Our total compensation program combines competitive wages with outstanding benefits.
Full-time employees are eligible for our employee benefit offerings, which include:
- 20 days of PTO your first full year of employment
- Holidays: Eight standard and two floating
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Health savings, flexible spending, and dependent care accounts
- 401(k) with Employer 100% match of first 6% of income contributed, pre-tax or Roth
- Profit Sharing with Discretionary contribution based on successful prior year results of NorthWinds, pre-tax
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Tuition assistance
- Competitive base salary
- Short-Term Incentive Compensation Plan